Here are several not altogether related feature requests Monash University has suggested:
1. Adding Collections to Collections to show a richer organisation and hierarchy
2. Changes to the project list when moving items from My data into a project when the list of projects is so long they don't all fit on the one page. Options include a longer list being displayed, a search box or a reversible alphabetical listing of projects.
3. Making the way to edit a live item more obvious rather than putting the cursor on the item and then clicking on the little pencil icon.
4. Making request for storage increase more obvious rather than having to move the cursor across the current storage quota.
5. Migrating Pure profiles into figshare. Considerations include: adding to the existing profile information vs deleting it and replacing it vs only migrating from Pure into an empty figshare field.
figshare Product Specialist Australia and New Zealand
on behalf of Monash University